We are looking for Youth Work Volunteers to…
• Chat to young people, getting to know them, and taking part in games and activities with them.
• Listen to young people’s ideas.
• Know who to refer young people to for specific advice or counselling.
• Help to deal with any issues during the evening.
• Learn new skills, and taking part in training and development provided by EYDG.
• Give something back to the community. Meeting other like-minded adults and having fun!
If you are someone who…
Can develop relationships with both young people and adults.
Has/wants to have an understanding of the issues and needs of young people.
Can work as part of a team.
Is willing to learn and develop new skills and knowledge.
Wants to make a positive difference to the lives of young people.
Has a sense of humour!
We have a volunteer coordinator to recruit, support and work with our team of voulenteers in all aspects of the EYDG’s work. If you want more information, if you already volunteer at the cafe, or if you are interested in getting involved in some of our wide range of activities – please contact Fiona – firstname.lastname@example.org